Monday, July 23, 2012

Where is my 2012 story??


 Dear My Lovely Blog,

2012 Story?? what? where? Who? When? Which One? How?
All the question appear in my mind..
Now RAMADAN comes again... How long life could be?Until when? May GOD bless us. (-_-)
Haaaaa... If you all realize.. such a long time... im leaving my writing world. yeker??
Lama jugakla.. almost 6 month.. since January until July.. 2012.
Then, i just realize, i have to..
Herm.. Actually, there is a lot of things happened to me.
The bad things, kind, love, sad, and everything. No body know.. except My whole Famly and friends that always be with me. and for sure.. im the only ONE whose know every single story of my life...(@_@). But the most important things is.. Allah also know..
Im thinking to write down later. if i get time.. Hopefully. :-), Then i can share with you... about " KISAH SEBELUM AKU LUPA again version 2012.

Daaaaaaaa...

Salam Sayang, 
"SIHAT SEBELUM SAKIT"
(CKIN CHONG)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...