Friday, January 7, 2011

Good Bye 2010

THis new year..meant a lot things for me..
learn from my mistake...learn from my experience, my view... n so on..
what is going on?? feel worse..n worse come to worse..
y do i feeling like this..in my new year 2011...???hermm..
but the best things i learn..
be my self...
accept all the things that happened to me.. because i know..there something magical that i will get from it.....
this new year..again..come into my life..syukur Ya Allah s.w.t. ..im still alive..at here..still breath..still can wrote at this blog....at this moment..i do no.what i thinking off..
but i realize.. there many things that i will explore..face.. n i should be ready for those kind of things...
i must be strong..because my journey have begin..
year 2010..i say good bye to u..but it doesn't meant, i will forget what happened in that year...
All the memory.. i will kept it..with all my heart..
Thank you Allah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...